What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Pest Control in Phoenix
Here in Arizona, we deal with a lot of creepy crawlies, which makes finding pests in your home inevitable. Luckily, they don’t have to stay there! No matter the size of your infestation, our pest control in Phoenix has your back. We’ll keep you protected from a variety of critters, including:
- And more!
Save 50% on Your Initial Treatment
Here at Greenleaf, we believe that great pest control shouldn’t break the bank. That’s why we’re offering our new customers 50% off your first service when you sign up for our year-long agreement. Check out our other coupons for even more ways to save!
Personalized Service with Proven Results
No one wants to deal with pests, which is why we strive to make our treatments as quick and hassle-free as possible. Our team cares about you and your family, which shows every time they go above and beyond to ensure you are satisfied with our services. When you trust us for your needs, you can expect:
- Free, no-obligation quotes so you can feel confident you’re making the right choice.
- Thorough inspections performed by one of our service professionals to assess your current pest problem.
- Custom treatment options based on our findings and your home’s needs.
- Elimination of all current vermin in your home using safe, proven products.
- Our satisfaction guarantee—we aren’t happy unless you are!
Same-Day Services for Fast Relief
When your home has been invaded by pests, you shouldn’t have to wait for relief. That’s why we’re proud to offer same-day services, eliminating the infestation as fast as possible. All you have to do is give us a call before noon!
Termite Treatment in Phoenix
Homeowners in Phoenix are very susceptible to termite infestations—mostly because of our high temperatures all year round. These insects can be a very serious problem, potentially costing you thousands of dollars in structural damage. If you suspect you are dealing with a termite infestation, you want to act fast by getting it checked out by our service professionals.
Get Same-Day Treatments
We understand the urgency when dealing with termite problems and we want to ensure that we catch the problem very early—so we offer same-day services! When you choose our treatments, you can expect the following:
- Same-day service to get you fast answers and treatment recommendations.
- A thorough inspection in your home to determine the severity of your infestation.
- The use of family- and pet-friendly treatments.
- A variety of methods customized to your needs, including in-ground liquid treatments and in-wall foaming treatments.
- Digital monitors to confirm enough product is used during treatment.
- Guaranteed warranties that vary from one-five years.
Scorpion Control in Phoenix
Our service professionals in Phoenix are committed to ridding your home of scorpions as quickly and efficiently as possible. We have been in business since 2003, providing our neighbors with the best quality service at competitive rates, and we’re certain to provide you with the scorpion control you need! When you partner with us, you can expect the following:
- A thorough inspection of your home to identify species and entry points in your home.
- The eradication of other pests in your home that scorpions like to feed on, reducing the risk of their return.
- Custom, professional recommendations by our service professionals to prevent future infestations.
- The use of EPA-approved products to eliminate populations in and around your home for safe, effective removal and prevention.
- Exceptional customer satisfaction that is guaranteed to exceed your expectations!
Weed Control in Phoenix
Nothing ruins the appearance of your carefully cultivated landscape like weeds popping up everywhere! Weeds in Arizona still thrive despite our desert climate, including thistle, broadleaf grass, dandelions, foxtail, and more. Our comprehensive treatments also come with a six-month warranty, giving you the peace of mind you deserve.
When you choose us for weed control in Phoenix, you’ll receive the following from your technician:
- An inspection to identify the type of weeds you’re dealing with.
- A customized approach to your landscape’s needs.
- Pre-and-post-emergent spray treatments to stop them in their tracks and keep them gone.
- 20% off of your initial treatment.