What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Pest Control in Surprise
In Arizona, we see a wide variety of pest issues ranging from ants to scorpions due to our warm weather. If you are in need of an exterminator, you can always count on Greenleaf Pest Control! We've been providing pest control in Surprise since 2003, so we know the type of critters you’re dealing with and exactly how to get rid of them!
Our team of exterminators is equipped to handle an infestation of any size or severity. With our recurring program, you'll be protected against a variety of threats, including:
- And more!
To learn more about our exceptional treatments, check out some reviews of our pest control services.
Save 50% on Your First Treatment
Greenleaf wants to offer the most effective treatments at an affordable price. We are now offering our new customers 50% off their first service with us when you sign up for a year-long agreement. And as a way to say thank you for your service, we are offering current and former military personnel a $1 initial service treatment.
Same-Day Services for Reliable, Quick Relief
When you choose Greenleaf for your pest control, you're choosing a company that's committed to ensuring your home is pest-free. Our treatments include:
- Same-day services when you call before noon.
- Free inspections performed by one of our expert exterminators to pinpoint your pest problem.
- Customized recommendations based on the findings from our inspection.
- No obligation, no pressure, free quotes so you can make sure you're getting the best deal.
- Warrantied treatments, if you're not happy with the service, we will come back and re-treat your home for free!
Termite Treatments in Surprise
At Greenleaf, our specialty is in eliminating termites and preventing them from taking hold of your home in the future. We offer a comprehensive termite treatment plan that combines the most effective liquid treatments and foam treatments to ensure your home is fully protected now and for years to come. Our termite treatments include:
- A thorough inspection of your home performed by one of our expert exterminators.
- Preventative or reactive treatments depending on your home's needs.
- Family-safe treatments for your peace of mind.
- Cutting-edge technology for safer application, such as "flow meters" that digitally ensure the correct amount of product is used.
- Guaranteed warranties that vary from one to five years.
Get Long-Term Protection Against Subterranean Termites
When you sign on for termite treatments in Surprise, one of our highly trained termite exterminators will conduct a thorough investigation of the exterior of your home, looking for signs of past and current termite activity. Our termite inspectors can detect the signs of an infestation that you might have missed, including:
- Hollowed wood in your home's structure
- Swarmers or discarded wings
- Mud tubes in your home's foundation
Once we've evaluated the extent of any current infestations, we'll work quickly to destroy the entire colony. Then we'll work with you to continue protecting your home from termites and the damage they leave behind.
Scorpion Control in Surprise
Here in Arizona, scorpions can be a serious problem. Scorpions are natural predators that are difficult to eliminate without the help of professionals. Here at Greenleaf, we offer scorpion control so you can get relief from these nuisances.
When you team up with us for scorpion control, we will:
- Send an exterminator to your home to inspect for scorpions and entry points into your home.
- Treat for all insects to diminish their food supply.
- Apply effective treatments that target the elimination of scorpions
- Offer advice for eliminating scorpions in your home
Our scorpion control in Surprise is a guaranteed service. If you see scorpions after we have serviced your home, we will be back to ensure they are eliminated. Our scorpion treatments are an effective way to protect your family and pets from these dangerous creatures.
Rodent Control in Surprise
No one wants to find mice or rats in their home. Not only do they steal and contaminate your food, but rodents carry dangerous diseases, cause structural damage to your home, and quickly duplicate their population, so call the pros at Greenleaf when you first notice their presence.
Common signs of a rodent infestation include:
- Holes in floors, walls, baseboards, etc.
- Scratching noises coming from behind walls.
- Unpleasant odors in out-of-the-way areas of your home.
- Nests made from shredded paper, cardboard, or fabric.
- Bite marks on food and food packaging.
- Visible rodent droppings or footprints.
Get Fast Relief With Same-Day Services
Having a rodent infestation in your home is a stressful experience and waiting for days on end to get help only makes it worse. At Greenleaf, we offer same-day rodent control! That way, you can get help from a local rat and mouse exterminator whenever you need it.
Weed Control in Surprise
With all the warm weather we get in Arizona, it’s normal to spend a lot of time outside. That's why we do our part to help you keep your yard looking fresh and healthy by offering weed control in Surprise.
When you choose your weed treatment, our team of local experts will:
- Inspect your yard to determine the extent of your individual weed removal needs.
- Recommend a customized plan and schedule the weed treatment immediately.
- Apply pre- and post-emergent treatments with a power sprayer.
- Treat all rock areas of your home, since Arizona is a desert and most yards have a lot of rocks!
- Offer a six-month warranty because we stand behind our service.
Save 20% On Your First Treatment
Keeping weeds out of your yard can seem like a chore. But not when you choose Greenleaf weed control services! We offer effective treatments at a great price, so you can protect your yard and your wallet. When you sign up for our weed control program you can save 20% on your initial service.
Why Should You Choose Greenleaf Pest Control?
Greenleaf Pest Control is locally owned and operated and has been doing pest control in Surprise since 2003. Not only are we the best pest control experts in the area, but we also excel at:
- Demonstrating top-notch customer service
- Hiring highly-trained exterminators
- Maintaining honest and open communication
- Eliminating all pest issues
- Finding successful solutions