Weed Control in Arizona
Here at Greenleaf, we always win the battle against weeds by utilizing a combination of pre-emergent and post-emergent herbicides to strategically treat your yard throughout the year—taking the weather and elements into consideration. When you add weed control as part of your complete pest control program, you'll get protection and care for all the rock areas throughout your yard!
Local Experts That Offer Proven Results
Greenleaf Pest Control is locally owned and operated right here, and we've been happily serving our community since 2003! We have years of experience with weed control in Arizona, so we know exactly what we’re dealing with. All of our experts are highly trained to apply our treatment with care and precision, keeping your family safe while we defend your healthy lawn.
How many times have you pulled weeds in your yard, only to find that new ones have sprouted up again seemingly overnight? At Greenleaf, we're committed to treating your weed problems reactively and proactively, preventing them from ever bothering you again.
When you sign up for treatments, we will:
- Inspect your yard to determine your individual problem.
- Recommend a customized plan and schedule the treatment immediately.
- Apply pre and post-emergent weed killer with a power sprayer.
- Treat all rock areas of the home since Arizona is desert and most yards consist of a lot of rock.
- Offer a six-month warranty because we stand behind the quality of our service.
Don't let weeds take over your yard for a day longer! Why wait to have a healthier yard? At Greenleaf Pest Control, we offer same-day service for our customers. Call our office before noon and we will begin spraying for weeds ASAP.
Year-Round Protection From Weeds
Our successful weed control treatment plan involves:
- A pre-emergent weed killer to prevent the seeds from germinating so weeds don’t appear in the first place.
- The post-emergent treatment to kill any that have already sprouted.
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee. If weeds return during your six-month warranty, we come back and re-spray for free!
Looking for more great ways you can save? Check out our other great coupons for more ways Greenleaf is committed to protecting both your yard and wallet.
3 Main Types Of Weeds
There are 3 types of weeds: annual, biennial, and perennial. The most common weeds in Arizona are annual weeds. These include crabgrass, foxtail, and pigweed.
- Annual weeds: Grow from seed each year and die after they produce seed.
- Biennial weeds: Grow from seed one year and produce flowers and seeds the next year. They then die off.
- Perennial weeds: Live for several years and produce flowers and seeds each year.
Areas We Service Around Phoenix, Arizona
At Greenleaf Pest Control, we've been providing the highest quality of pest control services in Maricopa County since 2003. Our pest control company is proud to serve our friends and neighbors in the following communities: