What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Pest Control in Waddell
The easiest way to maintain a pest-free home is to keep critters from ever coming inside. We are proud to utilize an effective pest control plan that is designed to eliminate existing bugs while also preventing new ones from entering. Our services include high-quality proactive and reactive protection from a variety of threats including:
- And more!
Personalized Treatments That Address The Source
The best way to eliminate household pests quickly and effectively is to tackle the source of the problem. That’s why all of our services in Waddell start with a thorough home inspection, to identify entry points and uncover the root of your pest problem. After getting a better idea of what they are up against, our professionals work with you to find the best course of action to get rid of pests for good.
Termite Exterminator in Waddell
Termites prefer warm climates, making Waddell the perfect place for these wood-destroying insects to thrive. This makes finding a company you can trust for quality termite treatments a critical step in protecting your home from costly damage. As a locally owned and operated pest control company in Surprise, Greenleaf offers the local expertise you need to protect your biggest investment from hungry termite invaders.
Family-Friendly and Pet-Friendly Treatments
Our high-quality termite treatments include:
- A thorough home inspection—Termites can be hard to spot, which makes a thorough understanding of an infestation’s subtle warning signs the key to early detection. Our service professionals have the knowledge and experience to detect the presence of termites before they are able to cause extensive damage.
- Preventative and reactive treatment options—Whether you suspect termites may be lingering beneath your home or you have uncovered a full-blown infestation, Greenleaf has got you covered! We offer both preventative and reactive service options to tackle your termite problem, or prevent you from ever having them in the first place!
- Family-friendly treatment techniques—Our termite treatments are always safe for use around children and pets.
- Guaranteed warranties—We stand by our work, so we are proud to offer one-five year warranties to back up our exceptional services. If you're not 100% satisfied with our service, we will come back and do whatever it takes to make it right!
Scorpion Exterminator in Waddell
While finding pests of any variety in your home can be unsettling, scorpions add an element of danger, making their quick and safe removal even more important. Our service professionals are trained to remove Arizona bark scorpions, giant hairy scorpions, yellow ground scorpions, and more from within and around your home. After a thorough inspection, we don't just treat the scorpion infestations, but also work with the homeowners to seal off entry points and get rid of aspects that attract these dangerous creatures.
Same-Day Service Available
If you spot a scorpion in your home, let Greenleaf take care of it. With our same-day service options, we are the clear choice for fast and effective scorpion removal in Waddell!
Weed Control in Waddell
Due to the seasonal rainfall in Waddell, weeds taking over your lawn seem like a constant battle that can never be won. However, the service professionals at Greenleaf have the local expertise and professional training to win the fight against your unsightly weeds for good! Our long-lasting weed control services include:
- Pre-emergent treatments—We utilize treatments to attack weeds before they have a chance to germinate, stopping their growth in their tracks so they never appear in the first place.
- Post-emergent treatments—If your lawn is in need of some professional help to tackle its toughest weeds, Greenleaf’s post-emergent treatments are up to the job! Our power-sprayers are a fast and effective way to destroy weeds in no time.
- A six-month warranty guarantee—We know our proactive and reactive treatments effectively target both current and future weeds, so we offer a 6-month warranty to promise that if weeds do pop up, we’ll come back and retreat for free!
Save 20% Today
Have you dreamed of spending less time working in your yard and more time enjoying it with your family? When you sign up for our weed control today, you can even save 20% on your initial invoice!