Termite Control in Mesa
Termites love the hot climate of Arizona. That's why Greenleaf has developed guaranteed termite treatments that get rid of all live termites in your home and establish a termite-resistant barrier that stops them from coming back. We promise you reliable and complete termite removal to protect your home for years to come.
Our termite control in Mesa includes:
- A free and thorough termite inspection conducted by a local exterminator.
- Preventative or retroactive treatments, depending on your unique needs.
- In-ground treatment to prevent future termites from entering your home.
- In-wall foaming termiticide to eliminate termites currently dwelling in your home.
- Service warranties to ensure your satisfaction and happiness.
- Family-friendly products to keep your loved ones safe while efficiently removing termites.
Termite Treatment From a Local Company
Here at Greenleaf, we've been protecting homes in Mesa from termites since 2003. It's safe to say our exterminators have seen it all! In addition to treating homes in the area for 20 years, our employees are also Arizona locals that are well-versed in the unique needs of our region. That's a service you can't get elsewhere! When you choose our termite control in Mesa, you'll also get:
- Treatments that are 100% family and pet-friendly.
- Service from friendly exterminators that prioritize your needs.
- Warrantied treatments that protect you from 1-5 years (depending on service).
- Advice from experts on preventing future termite problems.
- And more!
Reliable Same-Day Service
Discovering termites in your home can feel like an emergency, so we treat it like one. When you call us before noon, we’ll have a local termite exterminator to your home that very same day! Waiting around for termite treatment just means more of your home getting eaten away. Don’t let that happen, and call us today.
Signs You Need a Termite Inspection
Sometimes it can be difficult to determine if you're dealing with a termite problem. But if you don't catch the problem early, it can lead to very expensive amounts of damage. Here are the key signs to look out for:
- Presence of mud tubes or tunnels on walls, floors, or furniture
- Hollow sound when tapping on wood surfaces
- Buckling or sagging floors
- Visible damage to wooden structures, such as door frames and beams
- Accumulation of sawdust-like frass or droppings
These are just a few of the many signs of termite activity. If you see any of the following or just want an inspection to be safe, give us a call today! We can give you a free, same-day quote.
100% Guaranteed Termite Elimination
When you pay for termite control, you need to make sure they are gone for good. That's why we provide warranties with our services that can last up to 5 years. If you aren't happy with our services, just give us a call, and we'll be back to make things right.